- The information and personal data you. Voluntarily provide through the forms of this website or by email contact indicated therein, will be incorporated into files belonging to Joy Colors S.L.
- The purpose of this file is to manage the services / products that JOY COLORS offers through its website, www.Joycolors.es (hereinafter “joycolorsco.com") and properly manage orders and purchases which you can make through its website.
- Also note that with respect to such data, you may exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the terms established in the legislation, by a letter to Joy Colors S.L. C/ Almirante Cadarso 11 pta 4. 46005 Valencia.
Or the email@example.com e-mail address.
- The user guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated through joycolors.es, and update the information you provide to JOY COLORS so that it corresponds at all times with reality, being solely responsible for the false statements or inaccurate perform as well as the damage that causes to JOY COLORS or third parties.
- JOY COLORS is not responsible for any errors or omissions that could appear in this website, nor assumes any liability for incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use by the user of the inf5. This website may allow the user to access information from third parties or through links to access other websites operated by third parties, whose content, information, errors or omissions JOY COLORS is not responsible in any way. The existence of such links does not imply that JOY COLORS recommends or approves its contents in any way. Therefore, the user navigation through these outside websites JOY COLORS is at your sole responsibility, with full indemnity for JOY COLORS.
- The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and other content included on this website are the exclusive property of JOY COLORS. Any transmission, distribution, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of JOY COLORS.
- Users who provide their personal data give their express consent that may be communicated to third parties, in order to be able to perform the services offered through and to comply with the contractual relationship between the user and JOY COLORS. Information appearing on the Internet pages of JOY COLORS.
In the event of not being interested in receiving such communications you shall indicate it , communicating it to JOY COLORS in the above address or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
In this sense, the information stored by joycolorsco.com in its computer by cookies is limited to a user identification number, along with the likes of this in terms of navigation language used, and the date of creation of the cookie. Also, JOY COLORS can also register IP addresses of users, such as a computer identifier used to access to the website, in order to diagnose any problems you may have with the server as well as manage and analyze trends of joycolorsco.com users . In any case, the user can disable the storage of cookies in its browser settings.
Definition and function of Cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, mobile or other terminal (hereinafter equipment) when accessing our website or run our application. Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your surfing habits or your computer, depending on the information they contain, if previously registered to recognize you as a user or customer.
Among other things, the information obtained is related to the number of pages that you visit, the language, the place from which you access, the number of new users, frequency and recurrence of visits, the duration of their visit and browser or the computer from which you visit or run the application.
- Remember your preferences (payment, purchase, etc.) and thus provide a personalized service.
- Analyze the browsing behavior (which sections visit, where you click, etc.).
- Share content such as products and campaigns, social networks.
- Whether our buyers are from Internet ads.
- Prevent fraudulent activities.
- Maximize security on our website.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treat data obtained can distinguish two types: own cookies and third party cookies. They differ depending on whether you belong to the owner of the website itself (JOY Colors S.L.) or to a third party.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time remain stored in the client browser and can be session cookies or persistent cookies. The first are deleted when you close the browser, while the latter remain in the computer.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data are processed: Technical cookies, cookies customization, analysis cookies, cookies advertising and behavioral advertising cookies.
Thus, the technical cookies are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services that exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
Personalized cookies are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the final user such as would be the language, type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service, etc.
Analysis cookies are those that allow the responsible to monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the web sites that are linked to the profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
Advertising cookies are those that allow management in the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
Finally, cookies behavioral advertising are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the service requested. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Here's own and third party cookies used on our website and its purpose and duration are identified:
NAME PURPOSE INFORMATION COLLECTED DURATION
PHPSESSID identify the identity of a valid user ID session. Session
__utm * Lingering web analytics
Cookies and browser settings
The most popular browsers have configuration options and security features that allow you to avoid installing cookies and / or other data collection systems navigation on your device. In the Help function of most browsers it tells you how to configure your browser to not accept cookies, to notify you whenever you receive a new cookie and to completely disable them.
You can set your browser to reject cookies, but this could block certain features or restrict access to certain content on our website.
You can read the steps to disable the installation of cookies in sections of "Help" from the website of each browser as follows:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Advanced. For more information, you can check elsoporte of Microsoft or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, consult the Mozilla support or Help browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult the Google support or Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.
If you want you can watch the videos developed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency in order to explain how to set privacy options and from different platforms and devices: http: //www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/protegetuprivacidad/index -ides-idphp.php.
JOY COLORS thanks your acceptance of cookies, as this helps us obtain more precise data that enables us to improve the content and design of our website to suit your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This page includes third-party cookies that are downloaded to your computer when you use our website or application. Some Web Site cookies are set by external companies (like Google) to process information and provide us with data on the advertising of our promotions, etc. At no time they collect personal information that you can identify a specific user. No cookie has a period longer than two years validity.
If you do not want these cookies are saved, you can change your browser settings at any time. However, we recommend not clear as it can stop enjoying certain services of our website. If you still prefer to disable third-party cookies click on the following links:
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
- Addthis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
- Google remarketing: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549116?hl=es
- ComScore: http://www.scorecardresearch.com/privacy.aspx
- Blueknow: Disable cookies
For any other information please contact us at our Customer Service.
- This website uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the social network Facebook.com, which manages the company Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). These plugins are identified by the Facebook logo or the text of "Facebook Social Plugin".
If you click on any of the plugins that contains our web site, your browser creates a direct connection to the Facebook server. The content of the plugin will be transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and then will join the website. By integrating the plugin on the website, Facebook receives the information (including your IP address) that your browser has visited the relevant page of JOYCOLORSCO.COM, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not connected to Facebook. When you log into Facebook, this will be able to assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. By interacting with plugins, e.g. using the "Like" or making a comment, the corresponding data will also be sent to a Facebook server and stored there and can be seen by their friends in this social network. Facebook can use this information for advertising purposes, market research and custom Facebook page design.
In addition, if you do not want Facebook to collect information about you through our website, you must log off from Facebook before visiting our website.
- JOY COLORS is not responsible for the contents or comments that users can make and write on the page that has at www.facebook.com JOY COLORS. Users guarantee that the content does not violate publish, attentive, or violates the rights of third parties (privacy, intellectual property rights, right to honor or privacy, etc.). To that end users exempt from any liability JOY COLORS, guaranteeing this full indemnity in respect of any claims by third parties, becoming solely responsible for any damages or claims that may arise or result from the content published by them in JOYCOLORSCO.COM.
Version: June 1, 2016
Joy Colors S.L.